Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where Do I Stand- Critical Thinking

I believe critical thinking is an essential tool to have as a foundation for success to understand anything you want to gain knowledge. It upsets me when I get distracted when trying to concentrate on understanding a certain material. I love the fact that when using different strategies you can truly understand whatever it is you want to focus on. I feel that critical is an extremely important part of dealing with any situation. I've heard only positive things about critical thinking. I see different ways of approaching any difficult material through critical thinking. I think that critical thinking will be used in any situation of your life, therefore you must learn different strategies in order to make the best decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment